- Garant předmětu:
- Institute of Economic Studies
Basic terms in transport technology, particular steps of transport planning, line planning, timetabling, planning in pasanger and freight transport, organisation of traffic in each transport mode, technologic factors of the side of operator and client including influence on economy, organisation of urban transit and their aplication using various means of transport.
Ability/effort to think in context.
- Syllabus of lectures:
1. Introduction. Trips, need for transport, mobility.
2. Transport relations and transport flows, estimation of transport relations.
3. Transport modelling (forecasting).
4. Public transport offer planning, line network planning.
5. Integrated Periodic Timetable, vehicle scheduling.
6. Railway passenger transport.
7. Conceptions in railway passenger transport, freight railway.
8. Bus transport.
9. Urban transit.
10. Road cargo transport.
11. Air and water transport.
12. Combined transport.
14. First exam term.
- Syllabus of tutorials:
examples during lectures
- Study Objective:
The goal of this subject is to present the students foundations of technology of transport, transport planning and organization, in the context of traffic and economy of particular means of transport.
- Study materials:
will be available in Moodle course after each lecture
- Further information:
- na intranetu
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans:
- B-EK-prez.forma od 16/17 (elective specialized course)
- B-EK-prez.forma od 17/18 (compulsory elective course)
- B-EK prez. forma od 18/19 (compulsory elective course)
- B-EM-P prezenční studium od 18/19 (compulsory elective course)
- B-EM-P prezenční studium od 19/20 (compulsory elective course)
- B-EM-P prezenční studium od 20/21 (compulsory elective course)
- B-EM-P prezenční studium od 21/22 (compulsory elective course)
- B-EM-P prezenční studium od 22/23 (compulsory elective course)