- Garant předmětu:
- Ondřej Guth
- Jiří Daněček
- Jiří Daněček
- Department of Software Engineering
The subject goal is to introduce the programming language Java. The student gains practical experiences for smaller enterprise application programming. This subject presents how to build the three and more layers enterprise systems. The student practically exercises all communication interfaces for each layers (JDBC, RestWeb services, JNDI etc.). At the course end is student able to create three layers enterprise application.
- Syllabus of lectures:
2. Classes and objects.
3. Polymorphism, exceptions.
4. Generic types, collections.
5. Files and streams.
7. Network interface.
12. Version control systems - collaborative team work support.
13. News and trends.
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
The goal of the course is to introduce students to the Java programming language and give them practical knowledge andskills that are needed for development of small-size and large-size software systems. As for the tools that will be used inthe course, it will be namely the tools for testing and building applications and the tools for team development. Studentswho pass the course will be able to get involved in software development on the Java platform.
- Study materials:
 Sierra, K. - Bates, B.: Head First Java, 2nd Edition, O'Reilly, 2005, 978-0596009205,
 Bloch, J.: Effective Java, 2nd Edition, Addison-Wesley, 2008, 978-0321356680,
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans:
- Bachelor program Informatics, unspecified branch, in Czech, part-time, 2015 – 2021 (VO)
- Bachelor branch Security and Information Technology, in Czech, part-time, 2015 - 2019 (elective course)
- Bachelor branch Web and Software Engineering, spec. Software Engin., in Czech, part-time, 2015–2020 (compulsory course of the branch)
- Bachelor branch Security and Information Technology, part-time, in Czech, 2020 (elective course)
- Bachelor branch Security and Information Technology, in Czech, part-time, 2015 commuters (elective course)