- Department of Aerospace Engineering
The Bachelor Thesis assignment is largely based on the practical needs of the industry or the research and development objectives of the university.
The content is a structural design of a selected part of the airplane structure including the creation of a 3D model of the designed structure, determination of the loading and the stress analysis, proposition and execution of the experiment with designed part of structure under the leadership of consultants and supervisors of the work (if required). Working out of the bachelor work.
Completion of subjects Branch Project I and Aeronautics and Astronautics.
- Syllabus of lectures:
Individual according to the assigned theme under the supervision of the bachelor thesis supervisor.
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
The aim of the bachelor thesis is to prove the ability to solve independently (under the leadership of the supervisor and consultants) the given problem in the field of aerospace technology and to submit it in the form required for bachelor thesis.
- Study materials:
- D. P. Raymer: Aircraft Design: A Conceptual Approach, AIAA Education Series, Washington 1989, ISBN 0-930403-51-7
- Other literature - Assigned by the supervisor of bachelor thesis according to assigned theme
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans: