Branch Project II.
- Department of Aerospace Engineering
The Branch Project assignment is largely based on the practical needs of the industry or the research and development objectives of the university.
The content is a structural design of a selected part of the airplane structure including the creation of a 3D model of the designed structure, determination of the loading and the stress analysis, proposition and execution of experiment on designed part of structure (if required).
The conclusion is a technical report describing the proposed solution
Completion of subjects Branch Project I and Aeronautics and Astronautics.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
Individual according to the assigned theme under the supervision of the bachelor thesis supervisor.
- Study Objective:
The aim of the course is to master the design of a structural solution in the field of aircraft technology, including 3D modeling, loading determination and basic stress analysis in time.
- Study materials:
- D. P. Raymer: Aircraft Design: A Conceptual Approach, AIAA Education Series, Washington 1989, ISBN 0-930403-51-7
- Other literature - Assigned by the supervisor of bachelor thesis according to assigned theme
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans: