Autonomous Robot Control
- Department of Instrumentation and Control Engineering
Theoretical and practical introduction into the robot control.
- Syllabus of lectures:
1. Use of the robots.
2. The basic principles of the control of the robots.
3. The basic mechanical principles of robots.
4. Control of robot movement.
5. Robotic perception (sensors).
6. General principles of the control.
7. Advanced principles of the robot control.
8. Robotic communication.
9. Project – team development of robot.
10. Project – team development of robot.
11. Project – team development of robot.
12. Project – team development of robot.
13. Robot competition.
- Syllabus of tutorials:
Work in laboratories.
- Study Objective:
- Study materials:
DUDEK, G., & JENKIN, M. (2010). Computational principles of mobile robotics. New York, Cambridge University Press.
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans: