- Garant předmětu:
- Jiří Mlejnek, Michal Valenta
- Jiří Mlejnek, Zdeněk Rybola
- Jiří Borský, Jiří Hunka, Jiří Chludil, Jan Matoušek, Jiří Mlejnek, Radek Richtr, Zdeněk Rybola, Marek Suchánek, Michal Valenta
- Department of Software Engineering
Students get acquainted with methods of analysis and design of larger software projects that are typically designed and implemented in teams. They consolidate and practically verify their knowledge during the analysis and design of larger software systems that will be developed in the concurrent course BIE-SP1. Students get hands-on experience with CASE tools using the visual language UML for modeling and solving software problems. Students learn the basics of object-oriented analysis, architecture design and testing. Within the course, students also gain a theoretical basis in the field of project management, estimation of costs of software projects, and methods of their development.
As an entry requirement, the course assumes knowledge of database design and creation at the level of BIE-DBS and knowledge of object-oriented programming language at the level of creating simple web applications.
- Syllabus of lectures:
1. Introduction to software engineering and team development
2. Business process modeling.
3. Analysis and collection of requirements, modeling of use cases.
4. Problem domain analysis - analytical classes, attributes, states.
5. Design of software systems.
6. Architectural patterns.
7. Design patterns, components.
9. Application testing.
10. Configuration management and maintenance.
11. Project management, estimation of costs of software projects.
12. Software development methodologies and agile approach.
- Syllabus of tutorials:
As part of the exercise, students create a simple software project in teams.
- Study Objective:
- Study materials:
1. Weisfeld M. : The Object-Oriented Thought Process (5th Edition). Addison-Wesley Professional, 2019. ISBN 978-0-13-5118196-6.
2. Cha S., Taylor R.N., Kang K.C. : Handbook of Software Engineering. Springer, 2019. ISBN 978-3-030-00261-9.
3. Ingeno J. : Software Architect's Handbook: Become a successful software architect by implementing effective architecture concepts. Packt Publishing, 2018. ISBN 978-1788624060.
4. Arlow J., Neustad I. : UML 2 and the Unifed Process: Practical Object-Oriented Analysis and Design (2nd Edition). Pearson Education, 2005. ISBN 978-0321321275.
5. McConnell S. : Software Estimation : Demystifying the Black Art. Microsoft Press, 2006. ISBN 978-735605350.
- Further information:
- Time-table for winter semester 2023/2024:
- No time-table has been prepared for the course in this semestr
- Time-table for summer semester 2023/2024:
- Time-table is not available yet
- The course is a part of the following study plans:
- Bachelor specialization Information Security, in Czech, 2021 (elective course)
- Bachelor specialization Management Informatics, in Czech, 2021 (PS)
- Bachelor specialization Computer Graphics, in Czech, 2021 (PS)
- Bachelor specialization Computer Engineering, in Czech, 2021 (elective course)
- Bachelor program, unspecified specialization, in Czech, 2021 (VO)
- Bachelor specialization Web Engineering, in Czech, 2021 (PS)
- Bachelor specialization Artificial Intelligence, in Czech, 2021 (elective course)
- Bachelor specialization Computer Science, in Czech, 2021 (compulsory elective course, elective course)
- Bachelor specialization Software Engineering, in Czech, 2021 (PS)
- Bachelor specialization Computer Systems and Virtualization, in Czech, 2021 (elective course)
- Bachelor specialization Computer Networks and Internet, in Czech, 2021 (elective course)