- Enrollement in the course requires an successful completion of the following courses:
- Diploma Seminar (F7AMBSDP)
- Hana Děcká, Karel Roubík (guarantor), Jakub Ráfl
- Department of Biomedical Technology
Independent work of the student at the end of the study, when the student has to demonstrate the ability to independently and comprehensively process the given topic using the knowledge acquired during the study. The student chooses the topic of the thesis from the topics offered by the department that guarantees the study programme. The student is obliged to write the thesis at the beginning of the 4th semester. In this semester the thesis is submitted and defended.
The student defends his/her thesis in front of the SZZ committee. This thesis is evaluated by the supervisor and the opponent according to the ECTS grading scale. Subsequently, the evaluation and the result of the final state examination from the thematic areas are included in one final evaluation.
The student submits the thesis according to the published binding guidelines by the deadline. The thesis supervisor will verify formal compliance with the assignment and compliance with the formal requirements of the thesis, including the rules for bibliographic citations. If the thesis meets the requirements, the student may receive credit.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
- Study materials:
Recommended literature in each student's thesis assignment.
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans:
- Biomedical and Clinical Engineering (compulsory course)