- Hana Děcká, Jakub Ráfl
- Department of Biomedical Technology
The Diploma Seminar I. is a continuation of the year-long project. During the seminar, the ongoing work on the diploma thesis is monitored. The methods used and the partial results of the thesis solution presented by the students during the semester are checked.
Requirements for credit: Preparation of a partial part of the thesis and presentation of partial results at the seminar.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
- Study materials:
Murray, Rowena. How to write a thesis [online]. 3rd ed. Maidenhead: Open University Press, 2011. Open UP study skills [cit. 2019-06-17]. Dostupné z: http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&scope=site&db=nlebk&AN=375106
- Time-table for winter semester 2022/2023:
Tue Wed Thu Fri
- Time-table for summer semester 2022/2023:
- Time-table is not available yet
- The course is a part of the following study plans:
- Biomedical and Clinical Engineering (compulsory course)