Introduction to the Training of Aviation Personnel
- Garant předmětu:
- Department of Air Transport
Pilot training. History. Drive. Meteorology. Airports. Navigation. Aircraft Design. Space technology. Practical training. Flying Rules. Airspace. Presentation ATO.
This course is intended only for long-term student, who are in integrated pilots training and study all courses related to Study field PIL (Professional Pilot) in all three years.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
The scope of this course is to get the summary of Air Transport. In this course the emphasis is placed on parts, which are related to theoretical knowledge of students in integrated training.
- Study materials:
Kulčák a kol.: soubor skript vydaných ČVUT FD
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans:
- PIL bak.prez.17/18 (compulsory course)
- PIL bak.prez.18/19 (compulsory course)
- PIL bak.prez.19/20 (compulsory course)
- PIL bak.prez.20/21 (compulsory course)
- PIL bak.prez.20/21 (skok do 3.r.) (compulsory course)
- PIL bak.prez.20/21 (skok ze 2. do 3.ročníku) (compulsory course)
- PIL bak.prez.21/22 (obor - skok do 3.r.) (compulsory course)