Linear Programming 2
- Garant předmětu:
- Department of Applied Mathematics
Task formulation and its solution in Excel. Integer linear programming, binary linear programming. Mixed linear programming, practical examples (transportation problem, epidemy of infectious disease, problem of order, problem of service).
Basics of algebra and mathematical analysis.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
The goal of the course is introduce secial algorithms of linear programming that are close to practical applications. They concern especially methods of binary, integer and mixed variables. The tasks will be demonstrated on practical examples.
- Study materials:
Vanderbei, Robert J: Linear Programming - Foundations and Extensions, International Series in Operations Research & Management Science, Vol. 196, 4th ed. 2014 color.
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans:
- LA nav.prez.15/16 (compulsory course)
- LA nav.prez.16/17 (compulsory course)
- LA nav.prez.17/18 (compulsory course)
- LA nav.prez.18/19 (compulsory course)
- LA nav.prez.19/20 (pro obor LA) (compulsory course)