Safety and Ergonomical Solutions in Transport
The course is not on the list Without time-table
- Garant předmětu:
- Department of Security Technologies and Engineering
Safety principles in transport and ergonomy. Basics of human-machine interface (HMI). Vehicle design from passengers safety point of view. Evaluation of safety criteria and vehicle parameters.
Mathematical analysis and mechanics.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
The target is to introduce the students to the field safety of transportation means from the human machine interface point of view.
- Study materials:
Kovanda, J. - Riva, R.: Vehicle-human Interaction. Ed. Spiegel, Milano, Italy, 1999
Robert Bosch GmbH.: Automotive Handbook. John Wiley and Sons Ltd., 2011
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans:
- BEZ bak.prez.15/16 (compulsory course in the program)
- BEZ bak.prez.16/17 (compulsory course in the program)
- BEZ bak.prez.17/18 - v 1.sem. si NEZAPSALI 14DB (compulsory course in the program)
- BEZ bak.prez.17/18 - v 1.sem. si ZAPSALI 14DB (compulsory course in the program)