Ergonomy in Aviation Technology
- Garant předmětu:
- Department of Air Transport
Basic facts about ergonomics. Human visual system. Human hearing system. Information processing system in humans. Environmental effects on human performance. Displays, controls and design in accordance with ergonomic requirements. Cockpit design in accordance with ergonomic requirements.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
The goal of the subject is to familiarise students with current approach to flight deck design with the main focus on „user-friendliness“ and „error-tolerance“. These two concepts will be discussed along with user's characteristics (such as capabilities, and limitations) which must be taken into consideration from early stages of design.
- Study materials:
PEREZ GONZALEZ Jose D. ICAO: ergonomics. Aeroscience, 2012.
SALVENDY Gavriel. Handbook of human factors and ergonomics. John Wiley & Sons, 2012.
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans:
- PL nav.prez.14/15 (compulsory course)
- PL nav.prez.15/16 (compulsory course)
- PL nav.prez.16/17 (compulsory course)