Small and Medium Enterprise
- Garant předmětu:
- Department of Logistics and Management of Transport
SME, design, plan, market, analysis, finance, management, decision making, survival, growth.
knowledge of microeconomics, basics of technology, marketing techniques
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
Students should understand the importance of small and medium enterprices in the economy as a basic prosperity element, learn and draw the bussiness plan as the basic tool for the handling of innovation designs and to understand that rational determination of cash flows is essential for successful payback of investments.
- Study materials:
Duchoň, B.: Management malého podniku, Praha: ČVUT, 1995. 106 s. ISBN 80-01-01263-8.
Staňková, A: Podnikáme úspěšně s malou firmou, C. H. Beck, 2008
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans:
- MED bak.komb.11/12 (compulsory course)
- MED bak.komb.12/13 (compulsory course)
- MED bak.prez.12/13 (compulsory course)
- MED bak.komb.13/14 (compulsory course)
- MED bak.prez.13/14 (compulsory course)
- MED bak.prez.13/14 (SKOK) (compulsory course)
- MED bak.prez.14/15 (compulsory course)
- MED bak.prez.15/16 (compulsory course)