Advanced Java EE lab
- Department of Computer Science
Advanced topics on Java EE, intor to Java EE 7, Context and Dependency Injection, EJB 3.1, DeltaSpike, what is missing in the standard. Securing applications over JAAS. Cloud management, clustering and scaling, infinispan, management and monitoring of enterprise aplication servers, implementation of enterprise application.
Course consists of three intensive days (lecture and practice; december). Bring your PC.
It is required for the final grade to successfully implement and present team project on the topic. As next all check points must be passed throughout the semester. For the project defense will be considered implementation, scalability, security and monitoring. Part of the projects are tests showing this qualities.
- Syllabus of lectures:
1. Intro, whats new in Java EE 7
2. Context and depenency Injection CDI, EJB 3.1
4. Cloud - Infinispan
5. Clustering a scaling with JBoss Wild Fly
6. Securing Java EE apps, JAAS
7. Management and monitorování JBoss Wild Fly
- Syllabus of tutorials:
1. Preparation of the dev environment
2. Development of Java EE apps with the use of CDI and DeltaSpike
3. Development of Java EE apps with the use of CDI and DeltaSpike
4. Configuration of JBoss Wild Fly - clustering
5. Configuration of Java EE aps - clustering and caching.
6. Development of complext aplication with large data load - Infinispan
7. Security of Java EE apps
8. Development of secure Java EE app
9. Scripts for monitoring of JBoss Wild Fly
- Study Objective:
Student will got to know with modern technology. He will learn clustering, scalaing of web apps, security JAAS, he will see behind the lid of JBoss plans with production level frameworks
- Study materials:
Seam in Action Dan Allen Foreword by Norman RichardsSeptember, 2008 624 pages. ISBN: 1933988401.
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans: