Technology of Railway Transport
- Garant předmětu:
- Department of Logistics and Management of Transport
Track line capacity assesment, model operational situation with a system running time between IPT-nodes, calculation of traction energy savings compared with infrastructure costs for designing of fleeting crossing station, solving of capacity problem and blocking time in relation to train protection system, robustness of timetable, system concept of freight train paths, guidelines for centralised operational traffic control and management.
Knowledge of Transport Technology, Transport systems, Capacity Problems of Graph Theory
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
Students should be able to design systematical proposals of operational concepts and infrastructure improvements arising therefrom - system running time, designing of crossing stations - and to quantify expenses incurred, and to quantify cost of the operational concept. In designed station should be able to evaluate the station blocking time.
- Study materials:
Capacity, UIC-Kodex 406. UIC Union Internationale des Chemins de Fer, 2004.
Hansen, I.A., Pachl, J.: Railway Timetable and Traffic, Eurailpress Hamburg, 2008.
Pachl, J.: Systemtechnik des Schienenverkehrs - Bahnbetrieb planen, steuern und sichern, Wiesbaden, 2008.
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans:
- LA nav.prez.15/16 (compulsory course)
- LA nav.prez.16/17 (compulsory course)
- LA nav.prez.17/18 (compulsory course)
- LA nav.prez.18/19 (compulsory course)
- LA nav.prez.19/20 (pro obor LA) (compulsory course)