Sensors and controls
The course is not on the list Without time-table
- Garant předmětu:
- Department of Transport Telematics
System functions development of sensors. Principles, technological and construction of electric, non - electric and magnetic data and electromagnetic waves. Elements for rotating and sliding movement. Pneumatic and hydraulic elements in solid phase.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
Necessary knowledge of external data sensors and controls as important part of security technologies.
- Study materials:
Specified during lectures.
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans:
- BD nav.prez.12/13 (compulsory course)
- BD nav.prez.13/14 (compulsory course)
- BD nav.prez.14/15 (compulsory course)