Project Management in Transportation
- Garant předmětu:
- Department of Logistics and Management of Transport
Projects and project management, content and project leading, project process organization. Assessment criteria decision, technical and economical criteria. Criteria function and fulfillment of its components. Spatial development and decision making, building act. Financial instruments in project management, funding models, payment instruments. Spatial plans, EIA, selection proces, public commision.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
To provide students with all essential aspects of project management, its organization and leading. Criteria analysis, multi-criterial assessment. Feasibility study: technical, economical and financial. Models of project funding and its analysis. Spatial development projects, selection procedure, EIA.
- Study materials:
Khane Abd-El Rahman: Manual for The Preparation of Industrial Feasibility Studies, United Nations Publication, ID/206
Kerzner, H.: Project Management, A Systems Approach to Planning, Scheduling and Controlling, Wiley and Sons, N. Y.
Jacob, N. L., Pettit R. R.: Investments, IRWIN Illinois, ISBN 0-256-05831-8
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans:
- ME nav.komb.11/12 (compulsory course)
- ME nav.prez.11/12 (compulsory course)
- LO nav.prez.12/13 (compulsory course)
- LO nav.komb.12/13 (compulsory course)
- LO nav.prez.13/14 (compulsory course)
- LO nav.komb.13/14 (compulsory course)
- LO nav.prez.14/15 (compulsory course)
- LO nav.komb.14/15 (compulsory course)