Models of Transportation Processes
The course is not on the list Without time-table
- Garant předmětu:
- Department of Applied Informatics in Transportation
The subject itroduces students into numerical mathematics and into advanced approaches to modelling of complex systems and on their base explains differences in approaches to modelling of particular kinds of transportation, human machine interraction and soft systems.
Basic knowledge of algorithms and transportation systems.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
The goal of subject is to introduce students into advanced simulation methods and their applications in transportation modelling including human-machine interaction.
- Study materials:
George S. Fishman: Discrete-event simulation. Springer, 2001
Mařík, Štěpánková, Lažanský: Umělá inteligence 1. Academia, 1994
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans:
- ID nav.prez.11/12 (compulsory course)
- ID nav.prez.12/13 (compulsory course)
- ID nav.prez.13/14 (compulsory course)