- Garant předmětu:
- Department of Applied Informatics in Transportation
Introduction to differences between C and C++. Special C++ features like: polymorphism, references, memory allocation, new data types, objects - classes. Furthermore inheritance, generic programming, operator overloading, STL library, abstract classes, exceptions, etc. Course contains examples of new techniques for practical exercises. Students, as a part of final exam, will develop advanced C++ program.
Knowledge of algorithm development. Basics of programming in C++, especially following: program development, compilation, debuging, programming techniques like: cycles, decision strctures, diferent data types, etc.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
To get the knowledge of complex C++ programming and program development as wel as understand what objects are and how they can be used in C++.
- Study materials:
Programování v C++ / Miroslav Virius.,Mistrovství v C++ / Stephen Prata., Jazyky C a C++ podle normy ANSI/ISO : kompletní kapesní průvodce, C++ Programovací jazyk / Bjarne Stroustrup
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans:
- ITS bak.prez.11/12 (compulsory course in the program)
- ITS bak.prez.12/13 (compulsory course in the program)
- ITS bak.prez.13/14 (compulsory course in the program)
- ITS bak.prez.14/15 (compulsory course in the program)