- Garant předmětu:
- Karel Kabele
- Karel Kabele, Jan Tywoniak
- Department of Indoor Enviromental and Building Services Engineering
Multi-criteria analysis of the requirements for the indoor environment and the function of the systems in different types of buildings and plants and optimization criteria for the design of energy and ecological building systems. Relationships between building technical equipment and the building. Integrated view of conceptual solutions in different building types in terms of indoor systems and building design. E.g. office buildings, residential buildings, halls, shopping centres, cultural centres, industrial buildings, sports buildings, family houses, passive etc. The audience will be introduced to the requirements for the indoor environment, the characteristic elements of energy and environmental building systems in relation to the structural design for the building type.
The exam consists of 2 written online tests in the A233 computer room in the MS Teams environment (it is necessary to know your login data to KOS) and an oral part. The first test has 10 multiple choice questions from the HVAC and KPS problem areas - if the student answers at least 5 questions correctly (50%), he/she continues with the second test which has 5 questions from the lecture topics, which he/she answers in his/her own words. This is followed by an oral part, where additional questions may be asked and a classification based on the results of the tests and the response to the questions will take place.
- Syllabus of lectures:
*Energy-optimised solutions for buildings and their technical systems, wider context. Principles of design of technical building systems with regard to environmental quality and energy performance.
*Principles and technical solutions for heat supply. Building energy concepts for buildings, basic models, criteria and strategies.
*Principles and technical solutions for building cooling. Progressive building design elements (building envelope, internal structure, thermal inertia, shading technology)
*Principles and technical solutions for water supply and wastewater disposal. Active building structures.
*Principles and technical solutions for building ventilation. Integration of renewable energy elements in buildings.
*Principles and technical solutions for electricity supply. Intelligent buildings. Building management and operation.
*Concepts and examples of buildings for housing and short-term accommodation - guest houses, hotels, student halls of residence.
*Concepts and examples of buildings for education - kindergartens and primary schools
*Concepts and examples of buildings for education - university buildings, specialised schools, education centres
*Concepts and examples of buildings for sport
*Concepts and examples of administrative buildings
*Concepts and examples of buildings for health and social services
*Concepts and examples of shopping centres and manufacturing buildings
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
To learn how to apply the knowledge acquired by studying professional lectures to the solution of real objects.
- Study materials:
!TYWONIAK, Jan. Nízkoenergetické domy 3: nulové, pasivní a další. Praha: Grada, 2012. Stavitel. ISBN 978-80-247-3832-1
!HOWELL, Ronald H., William J. COAD a Harry J. SAUER. Principles of heating ventilating and air conditioning: a textbook with design data based on the 2013 ASHRAE handbook - fundamentals. 7th ed. Atlanta: Ashrae, c2013. ISBN 978-1-936504-57-2.
:Poznámky k přednáškám a aktuality na webových stránkách předmětu
- Time-table for winter semester 2023/2024:
Thákurova 7 (budova FSv)
Tue Wed Thu Fri
- Time-table for summer semester 2023/2024:
- Time-table is not available yet
- The course is a part of the following study plans:
- Inteligentní budovy (compulsory course)
- Inteligentní budovy - platný od roku 2012 (compulsory elective course)
- 18 159 NIBU 2012 bez odoru základ (compulsory elective course)
- Architektura a stavitelství, zaměření Architektura a stavitelství (compulsory course)
- Architektura a stavitelství, zaměření Architektura a urbanismus (compulsory course)
- Architektura a stavitelství, zaměření Ochrana a obnova památek (compulsory course)
- Program Budovy a prostředí, obor B, zaměření Technická zařízení budov (compulsory course)
- Program Budovy a prostředí, obor B, zaměření Konstrukce budov (compulsory course)
- Inteligentní budovy - platný od roku 2020 (compulsory elective course)
- Budovy a prostředí, specializace Technická zařízení budov (compulsory course)
- Budovy a prostředí, specializace Stavební fyzika (compulsory course)
- Management a ekonomika ve stavebnictví (compulsory course)