- Garant předmětu:
- Michal Kabrhel
- Daniel Adamovský, Pavla Dvořáková, Stanislav Frolík, Bohumír Garlík, Pavla Hofbauer Pechová, Karel Kabele, Michal Kabrhel, Ilona Koubková, Vojtěch Mazanec, Miroslav Urban, Zuzana Veverková
- Department of Indoor Enviromental and Building Services Engineering
Project 2 is the subject of the interfaculty discipline Intelligent Buildings. In the project, the student demonstrates the ability to independently develop a more advanced project in the field of intelligent buildings.
Submission of the work within the prescribed time and scope
Compulsory attendance in class, maximum 3 excused absences.
Continuous correction of work and checking during the course.
- Syllabus of lectures:
The course has no lectures.
- Syllabus of tutorials:
1 Individual assignment on a given topic.
2 Information search, building concept, continuation on the chosen topic
3 Information search, building concept, continuation on the chosen topic
4 Information search, building concept, continuation on the chosen topic
5 Evaluation of the work
6 Processing the thesis
7 Processing the thesis
8 Processing the work
9 Work processing
10 Work processing
11 Work processing
12 Summary of work, conclusions
13 Presentation of work, results, evaluation
- Study Objective:
To test the student's ability to produce independent work at a professional level within the scope of the assignment. The use of the link for specific research needs or industrial practice is assumed.
- Study materials:
Based on the chosen topic, the student is recommended literature. This includes standards related to the topic and the most relevant literature in the field.
- Further information:
- Time-table for winter semester 2023/2024:
Thákurova 7 (budova FSv)
Tue Wed Thu Fri
- Time-table for summer semester 2023/2024:
- Time-table is not available yet
- The course is a part of the following study plans: