- Hana Kabrhelová, Michal Kabrhel (guarantor), Daniel Adamovský, Pavla Dvořáková, Stanislav Frolík, Bohumír Garlík, Karel Kabele, Ilona Koubková, Vojtěch Mazanec, Pavla Pechová, Miroslav Urban, Zuzana Veverková
- Department of Indoor Enviromental and Building Services Engineering
The Project 2 is the subject of an inter-faculty field of Intelligent Buildings. Students in the project demonstrates the ability to independently handle project in intelligent buildings.
Compliance with all course requirements of the study regulations.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
1 Individual work assignment on a given topic.
2 Exploration of facts, building concept, continuation on the topic
3 Exploration of facts, building concept, continuation on the topic
4 Exploration of facts, building concept, continuation on the topic
5 Reviews work
6 Processing of work
7 Processing of work
8 Processing of work
9 Processing of work
10 Processing of work
11 Processing of work
12 Summary of the work, conclusions
13 Presentation of the work, results, evaluation
- Study Objective:
Check the student's ability to handle independent work on a professional level in the range of tasks.
- Study materials:
Standards, legislation, technical materials.
- Time-table for winter semester 2022/2023:
Thákurova 7 (FSv-budova A)
Tue Wed Thu Fri
- Time-table for summer semester 2022/2023:
- Time-table is not available yet
- The course is a part of the following study plans: