CATIA in Aeronautical Applications I.
- Tomáš Kostroun
- Department of Aerospace Engineering
Basic philosophy of parametric modeling, rules of modeling, introduction to CATIA user interface, basic setup, sketcher (lines and curves, constraints, operations with curves), Part Design module, creation of solids, reference geometry, assemblies (basic operations, components assembly), modeling at the level of assembly.
Basic knowledge of CAD systems
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
Master the basics of working with CATIA V5 CAD system.
- Study materials:
CAD systems manuals.
- Time-table for winter semester 2022/2023:
Mon Tue Wed ThuroomKN:A-213
Rýsovna KA213 12122
- Time-table for summer semester 2022/2023:
- Time-table is not available yet
- The course is a part of the following study plans: