Advanced Information Systems
- Garant předmětu:
- Department of Software Engineering
Students learn the notion of business process logic and its formalization, with business process roles, business rules, and data processing, with the notion of service oriented company, enterprise services and service solution of business logic. They get acquainted with these notions also for the other types of ISs. They learn about agility and adaptivity and using of artificial intelligence methods for implementation of these ideas in ISs. They understand modern object-oriented methodologies for modelling of business processes, business rules, processed data, and enterprise ISs. They will get the rules and technologies for successful implementation of IS.
Prerequisites: Knowledge of working with Unix / Linux and MS Windows operating systems on a common user level, basic knowledge of UML and ability to work in a group is expected. # Materials for teaching the course during the semester are on the website https://courses.fit.cvut.cz/MI-PIS/en
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
An important module for understanding the role, functionality, architectures and implementation methods for information systems in enterprises and the public sector administration. Key for understanding of the patterns and requirements of connection between the world of ICT and business in modern institutions and firms.
- Study materials:
Don Tapscott, „The Digital Economy: Promise and Peril In The Age of Networked Intelligence“, McGraw-Hill, 1997. ISBN 0070633428.
Don Tapscott, ?Grown Up Digital: How the Net Generation is Changing Your World, McGraw-Hill, 2008. ISBN 0071508635.
Laudon, K., & Laudon, J. „Management Information Systems: Managing the Digital Firm.“ Eleventh Edition (11 ed.). New Jersey: Prentice Hall, 2010 .ISBN 013607846X
McLeod, R., Schell, G. , ''Management Information Systems (10th Edition)'', Prentice Hall, 2006. ISBN 0131889184.
Basandra, S. „Management Information Systems“, Bassandra Books, 2011 Kindle edition, ASIN B0055IVUZG
Baghi, N., „Management Information Systems“, Vikas Publishing House PVT LTD, 2010
Hillard, R., „Information Driven Business“, John Wiley & Sons, 2010, ISBN 0470625775
Basl, J., Blažíček, R. ''Podnikové informační systémy''. Praha: Grada Publishing, 2008. ISBN 978-80-247-2279-5.
Gála, L., Pour, J., Toman, P. ''Podniková informatika''. Praha: Grada Publishing, 2006. ISBN 80-247-1278-4.
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans:
- Master branch Knowledge Engineering, in Czech, 2016-2017 (elective course)
- Master branch Computer Security, in Czech, 2016-2019 (elective course)
- Master branch Computer Systems and Networks, in Czech, 2016-2019 (elective course)
- Master branch Design and Programming of Embedded Systems, in Czech, 2016-2019 (elective course)
- Master branch Web and Software Engineering, spec. Info. Systems and Management, in Czech, 2016-2019 (compulsory course of the branch)
- Master branch Web and Software Engineering, spec. Software Engineering, in Czech, 2016-2019 (compulsory course of the branch)
- Master branch Web and Software Engineering, spec. Web Engineering, in Czech, 2016-2019 (elective course)
- Master program Informatics, unspecified branch, in Czech, version 2016-2019 (VO)
- Master branch System Programming, spec. System Programming, in Czech, 2016-2019 (elective course)
- Master branch System Programming, spec. Computer Science, in Czech, 2016-2017 (elective course)
- Master specialization Computer Science, in Czech, 2018-2019 (elective course)
- Master branch Knowledge Engineering, in Czech, 2018-2019 (elective course)