- Garant předmětu:
- Leoš Horníček
- Ondřej Bret, Leoš Horníček, Hana Krejčiříková, Vít Lojda, Lenka Lomoz
- Department of Railway Structures
After agreement with the teacher, a preliminary thesis topic is determined. The student should responsibly prepare for the creation of the work itself by studying the documents, creating research, and obtaining background materials (e.g. maps). Furthermore, he should determine the outline of the work and master the work with any measuring technique, etc.
Regular consultations with the teacher. Participation in the department's inspection days, where the degree of completion of the work is presented.
- Syllabus of lectures:
The course does not have lectures.
- Syllabus of tutorials:
The exercise concept is determined individually. The schedule and contents of the exercises are determined by the end of the 2nd week of education based on an agreement with the teacher. During the semester, work progress control days are set.
- Study Objective:
The student should acquire deep knowledge in the given field of study and should be able to apply the acquired knowledge well during the course of study.
- Study materials:
Study materials are always recommended individually by the teacher and correspond to the given topic.
Most often, study materials consist of specialized Czech and foreign literature, standards, regulations, methodological guidelines and professional articles.
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans:
- obor Konstrukce a dopravní stavby, zaměření Inženýrské konstrukce (compulsory elective course, S1 recommendation)
- obor Konstrukce a dopravní stavby, zaměření Dopravní stavby (compulsory elective course, S1 recommendation)
- Stavební Inženýrství - konstrukce a dopravní stavby, specializace Inženýrské konstrukce (compulsory elective course, S1 recommendation)
- Stavební Inženýrství - konstrukce a dopravní stavby, specializace Dopravní stavby a geotechnika (compulsory elective course, S1 recommendation)