Basics of Project Documentation and Communication for Applied Research
- Garant předmětu:
- Experimental Centre
Project management will be focused on the use of specific knowledge, skills, tools and techniques that provide students with the opportunity to improve communication and negotiation skills between the private sector, i.e. companies and the university for the use and provision of financial resources for science and research.
Project management skills can help a doctoral student working on a scientific project achieve success or a company manager settle personal disputes.
The content of the seminars uses different skills and knowledge to engage and motivate others to achieve the project goals, including the application of the results in practice.
The output of the seminar is a proposal for a national or international project, including all documentation leading to its evaluation.
The seminars contain important aspects for the creation of a project and project management such as: preparation of the project idea in connection with the market potential and application on the market, rules, documentation and templates, processes, tasks of the risk of change, legislation, selection of a quality team and future implementation.
The aim of the seminar is to teach students to create a valuable project that will be applied on the market and to teach them to overcome possible risks in order to successfully complete it. The work of a good project manager does not end with the formal end of the project, but with its implementation on the market.
- Syllabus of lectures:
• Project documentation of national projects
• Project documentation of international projects
• Project coordination activity
• National and international legislation for project submission
• Specification and definition of project results
• Cooperation with external partners (possibility to involve them in teaching as part of practical experience)
• Creation of the project idea and the possibility of applying it to the market
• Determining the possibility of financial return
• Evaluation of the project from the point of view of opponents, searching for errors and cracks in the project design
• Project life cycle
• Design phases of the project
• Successful completion of the project
• Successful implementation of the project into practice
• Final assessment of the overall project feedback from practice
• Practice presentation of a national or international project
• Assessment of the project from the point of view of opponents
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Presentation according to the syllabus (possibility of using the online form), presentation
- Presentation of real examples from practice
- Individual work
- Finding important aspects of the subject (use of networks and search engines)
- Explanation of possible questions and ambiguities on the part of students
- The possibility of excursions and involvement in the teaching of external partners (companies and state administration) and their experiences
- Final summary
- Study Objective:
The aim of the seminar is to teach students to create a valuable project that will be applied on the market and to teach them to overcome possible risks in order to successfully complete it. The work of a good project manager does not end with the formal end of the project, but with its implementation on the market
- Study materials:
Marketing management and strategy
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans: