Branch Project - Quality in Engineering
- Department of Machining, Process Planning and Metrology
Basic quality control terms, where is quality created, who is responsible for a quality. Basic statistical terms and distributions. Statistical methods: statistical process control, statistical sampling. Tools and methods for a quality assurance during product lifetime cycle. Standards 9 000 and 14 000, certification of quality control systems.
- Syllabus of lectures:
2) Economic impact of quality.
3) The concept of TQM and ISO.
4) Corporate culture.
5) Creation of organizational structures in quality systems.
6) Statistical-mathematical methods.
7) Quality management tools.
8) Quality management tools.
9) Statistical acceptance.
10) Quality in pre-production stages.
11) Quality in production.
13) Human factor in the quality system.
- Syllabus of tutorials:
1. Fundamental date manufacturing, histogram, outliers tests.
2. Pareto analysis, stability chart.
3. Gauge calibration.
4. Statistical control simulation in laboratory.
5. SW for statistical control show.
7. Credit test.
- Study Objective:
Make students acquainted with basic terms and methods of quality control.
- Study materials:
- Juran's Quality Control Handbook
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans: