Modeling for Engineering and Manufacturing
- Garant předmětu:
- Department of Biomedical Technology
The course is intended for students of all programs who want to learn how to design models for subsequent production using 3D printing and CNC machining technologies and at the same time test these models in terms of strength analysis, influence on fluid flow, etc.
Participation in exercises.
Developing your own project, which will be assigned at the first exercise.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
1) Autodesk Fusion 360 - introduction, basic 3D modeling methods. Creating parts and assemblies, links. Animation of assemblies. Project assignments.
2) Strength analysis of the system using the finite element method. Linear and non-linear static analysis of the system.
3) Basic manufacturing technologies - product design requirements. Practical demonstration of manufacturing technologies - 3D printing (SLA, FFF); CNC turning; turning; cutting, CO2 laser engraving.
4) Fusion 360 CAM. Data export for CNC machining and 3D printing.
5) Creation of production documentation - machine drawings, quotations.
6) CFD flow simulation.
7) Presentation and evaluation of students' own projects. Awarding of assessment.
- Study Objective:
The aim of the course is to learn the basic methods of creating parts and models for subsequent production, including the creation of accompanying documentation.
- Study materials:
Presentations for the exercises available in the respective course on Moodle.
Online course AUTODESK Fusion 360 available on:
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans: