- Garant předmětu:
- Department of Natural Sciences
Work of the student under the guidance of the supervisor and possible consultant on the assigned BP topic, using knowledge and skills from previous courses and in the allotted time.
Outcome knowledge, skills, abilities and competences:
The student is able to work on the assigned topic in a defined format, in a defined time and is able to work under the guidance of the BP supervisor and also in a team.
The student is able to use knowledge, skills and knowledge from previous courses to solve the assigned problem. This is a Bachelor's thesis, which is defended in front of the HSS committee. This thesis is assessed by the supervisor and the opponent according to the ECTS grading scale. Subsequently, these evaluations and the result of the state final examination in the subject areas are included in one final evaluation.
1) The student submits the bachelor thesis according to the published binding instructions to the thesis supervisor within the given deadline. The thesis supervisor will verify the originality of the thesis, formal compliance with the assignment and compliance with the formal requirements of the thesis, including the rules for bibliographic citations. If the bachelor's thesis fulfils this, the student may receive credit.
2) Submission of the BP text according to the BP methodology: submission of two copies of the printed version (to the department secretariat) and the electronic version to the PROJECTS system.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
- Study materials:
 ISO 5966 Information and documentation - Guidelines for the presentation of technical reports
 ISO 7144 Documentation - Presentation of theses and similar documents
 ISO 2384 Documentation - Presentation of translations
 ISO 2145 Documentation - Numbering of divisions and subdivisions in written documents
 ISO 999 Information and documentation - Guidelines for the content, organization and presentation of indexes
 ISO 690 Information and documentation - Bibliographic references - Content, form and structure (http://www.collectionscanada.ca/iso/tc46sc9/standard/690-1e.htm)
 ISO 690-2 Information and documentation - Bibliographic references -
Part 2: Electronic documents or parts thereof (http://www.collectionscanada.ca/iso/tc46sc9/standard/690-2e.htm#3)
 English for doctors : authentic consulting, room activities for doctors, dentists, students and nurses with accompanying recorded material / Mária Györffy. - [Praha?] : Triton, 2001. - 226 s. : il. - ISBN 80-7254-203-6.
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans:
- Optics and Optometry (compulsory course)