Software Product Development
- Garant předmětu:
- Petra Pavlíčková
- Petra Pavlíčková
- Petra Pavlíčková, Ondřej Pluhař
- Department of Software Engineering
The course is presented in Czech.
- Syllabus of lectures:
1.Definition of project management: essence, classification of projects, and project portfolios.
2. Organizational structure. Project management methods. Communication and roles in the project team.
3. Project life cycle: initial conditions, planning, design, implementation, closure and evaluation of projects.
4. Techniques and methods of project management.
5. Project risk management.
6. IT product life cycle: definitions, terms.
7. Business Model Canvas creation: Idea, problem characterization and solution. Customers and marketing.
8. Business Case creation: Project schedule, source analysis and costs.
9. Testing methodologies, test cases, scenarios and test plan. Design of test scenarios.
10. Financial management of a product and its marketing.
11. Change management in project life cycle and IT product.
12. Strategic, tactical, and operational management of portfolios, programs, and projects.
13. Quality management standards and tools.
Screen reader support enabled.
- Syllabus of tutorials:
1. Setting up teams, setting roles in the project. Assignment of semestral project.
2. Building a business case project. Drawing up a schedule. Source analysis. List of questions to the client.
3. Presentation of individual teams. Discussion of questions on the client, reaction of the client.
4. Determination of risk table. Project risk management. Responsibility matrix and communication matrix.
Analysis of processes and design of the project.
5. Presentation of individual teams. Discussion of process and architecture designs.
6. Use Case model and analysis tools.
7. Presentation of individual teams - Use case model.
8. User Stories, wireframes, persons.
9. Assignment to individual teams to solve a problem within the project (a set of predefined problems).
10. Tutorials - final presentation of semestral projects.
11. Final presentation before the jury.
12. Presentation of solution of given problems, classification.
- Study Objective:
- Study materials:
Doležal, Jan a kol. Projektový managementbpodle IPMA. 2., aktualizované a doplněné vydání. Praha: Grada, 2012, 526 s Expert (Grada). ISBN 978-80-247-4275-5.
Svozilová, Alena. Projektový management. 2., aktualizované a doplněné vydání. Praha: Grada, 2011, 380s. Expert (Grada). ISBN 978-80-247-3611-2.
Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK guide)
- Further information:
- Time-table for winter semester 2023/2024:
Mon Tue Wed ThuroomTH:A-s134
Thákurova 7 (budova FSv)
- Time-table for summer semester 2023/2024:
- Time-table is not available yet
- The course is a part of the following study plans:
- Master specialization Computer Science, in Czech, 2018-2019 (elective course)
- Master specialization Computer Security, in Czech, 2020 (elective course)
- Master specialization Design and Programming of Embedded Systems, in Czech, 2020 (elective course)
- Master specialization Computer Systems and Networks, in Czech, 202 (elective course)
- Master specialization Management Informatics, in Czech, 2020 (PS)
- Master specialization Software Engineering, in Czech, 2020 (compulsory elective course, elective course)
- Master specialization System Programming, in Czech, version from 2020 (elective course)
- Master specialization Web Engineering, in Czech, 2020 (elective course)
- Master specialization Knowledge Engineering, in Czech, 2020 (elective course)
- Master specialization Computer Science, in Czech, 2020 (elective course)
- Mgr. programme, for the phase of study without specialisation, ver. for 2020 and higher (VO)
- Master Specialization Digital Business Engineering, 2023 (VO)
- Master specialization System Programming, in Czech, version from 2023 (elective course)
- Master specialization Computer Science, in Czech, 2023 (elective course)