Seminar in Comnuter Graohics
- Garant předmětu:
- Department of Computer Graphics and Interaction
The Seminar in Computer Graphics will make students familiar with selected research topics from computer graphics
srrch aq efficienf renderino methndc mnrlelino nf srrrfacec qnd fheir nntical nronerties qimrrlafinn of nhvqical nhennmena
or geometrical modeling and animation. The course rvill also include graphics methods used in related hiscipiines such as
image processing, computer vision, and human computer interaction. The goal ofthe course is to expound the selected
topics to students and in the same time to improve their scientific skills by analyzing existing high quality research rvork.
A significant added value is the acquaintance of students with methods of scientific work in connection with the aim of
using the gathered knowledge to solve specific problems of their PhD theses.
- Syllabus of lectures:
2. Physicolly Bosed Rendering - Surface Models
3. Physicolly Bosed Rendering - Advonced Topics
4. Doto Structures for Rendering - Object Hierorchies
5. Dato Structures for Rendering - Spotial Subdivisions
6. Ray Trocing Acceleration - Part I
7. Ray Trocing Accelerotion - Part ll
8. Reol-Time Rendering - Algorithms
9. Reol-Time Rendering - Optimization Techniques
70. lmoge Monipulotion ond Retorgeting - Port I
1"L. lmage Monipulation and Retorgeting - Port ll
12. Modeling Natural Phenomeno - Port I Grophics ond Vision
13. Modeling Natural Phenomeno - Port I Graphics ond Vision - Advanced
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
- Study materials:
 Matt Pharr, Wenzel Jakob, Greg Humphreys. Physically Based Rendering 3rd edition. Morgan Kaufmann, 2016.
 Tomas Akenine-Moller, Eric Haines, Naty Hoffiian. Real-Time Rendering 3rd Edition, A. K. Peters, Ltd., 2008.
 Soubor konferendnich a dasopiseckjch dlinlcu podle zamEieni disertace
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans: