Public Healthcare II.
- Garant předmětu:
- Věra Adámková
- Věra Adámková, Jan Bříza
- Jan Bříza
- Department of Health Care Disciplines and Population Protection
assessment: seminar work
exam: oral examination
- Syllabus of lectures:
Topics of the lectures:
•System of social and health insurance, CR, Europe.
•Introduction to the health care reporting
•Health care statistics
•National health registers
•DRG system (Diagnosis Related Groups)
•Medical care review processes
•Students´ independent work, assessment
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
- Study materials:
Study literature and teaching aids
.TULCHINSKY, Theodore H., VARAVIKOVA, Elena A.: The New Public Health: An Introduction for the 21st Century 2nd Edition. KINDLE Edition. 2000. ISBN 978-0123708908.
.DETELS, R. et al. Oxford textbook of public health – 5th edition. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2009. ISBN ISBN: 978-0-19-921870-7
- Time-table for winter semester 2023/2024:
- Time-table is not available yet
- Time-table for summer semester 2023/2024:
Mon Tue WedroomKL:K-234
- The course is a part of the following study plans:
- Systematic Integration of Processes in Healthcare - full-time (compulsory course)
In order to register for the course F7PMSVZ2, the student must have successfully completed or received credit for and not exhausted all examination dates for the course F7PMSVZ1. The course F7PMSVZ2 can be graded only after the course F7PMSVZ1 has been successfully completed.