Robot Control Introduction
- Department of Instrumentation and Control Engineering
The class introduces basic concepts and principles of robotics. Students will use construction kit for design, assemble and programme the robot. This subject is recommended for students of the second year of the bachelor study. There is no prerequisite for this subject.
- Syllabus of lectures:
1) Use of the robots.
2) The basic principles of the control of the robots.
3) The basic mechanical principles of robots.
4) Control of robot movement.
5) Robotic perception (sensors).
6) General principles of the control.
7) Advanced principles of the robot control.
8) Robotic communication.
9-12) Project - Team development of robot.
13) Robot competition.
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
- Study materials:
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans: