Electronics in Space
- Department of Control Engineering
- Syllabus of lectures:
1.Basic parameters of electronics equipment in space.
2.Hazards in electronics circuit.
3.Component face in space.
4.Overcome of hazards of electronics in space.
5.Neutralization of space radiation.
6.Component face in space.
7.Design of semiconductor devices I.
8.Design of semiconductor devices II.
9.New materials for design.
13.Testing techniques in space.
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
- Study materials:
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans:
- Erasmus Mundus Master Course - SpaceMaster II (compulsory course in the program)
- Erasmus Mundus Master Course - SpaceMaster 2018 (compulsory elective course)
- Erasmus Mundus Master Course - SpaceMaster 2020-22 (compulsory elective course)