Spacecraft Environment Interactions
The course is not on the list Without time-table
- Garant předmětu:
- Department of Control Engineering
- Syllabus of lectures:
2.Spacecraft interact with environment.
3.Methods for overcome harmful effects on the spacecraft.
5.Risk of contamination of surfaces.
6.Spacecraft in an extreme thermal environment.
7.Expose of high energetic radiation.
8.Effect of radiation to solar panel and electronics.
9.Risk of spacecraft with colliding with micrometeoroids and orbital debris.
10.Risk in lower orbits.
11.Chemical reaction on the surface of the spacecraft.
12.Electrically charged by plasma of spacecraft.
13.Effect of electrostatic discharge to electronics instruments.
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
- Study materials:
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans:
- Erasmus Mundus Master Course - SpaceMaster II (compulsory course in the program)
- Erasmus Mundus Master Course - SpaceMaster 2018 (compulsory course in the program)
- Erasmus Mundus Master Course - SpaceMaster 2020-22 (compulsory elective course)