Spacecraft System Design
- Department of Control Engineering
- Syllabus of lectures:
1.Basic requirements for spacecraft design.
2.Basic components of a spacecraft system.
4.Mission characterisation and evaluation.
5.Typical components of a ground and space system
8.Spacecraft characteristic parameters.
9.Common techniques occurring in space missions.
10.Common requirements occurring in space mission.
11.Characteristics of telecommunication.
12.Space exploration and Earth observation missions.
13.System budgets, link, mass, and power.
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
- Study materials:
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans:
- Erasmus Mundus Master Course - SpaceMaster II (compulsory course in the program)
- Erasmus Mundus Master Course - SpaceMaster 2020-22 (compulsory course in the program)