Development of Energy Systems
- Rostislav Krejcar (guarantor)
- Rostislav Krejcar (guarantor)
- Department of Economics, Management and Humanities
In this subject the basic questions of power stations design is solved. This design is discussed from viewpoint of ecology and level of used technology. Special focus is on future importance of classical and renewable energy resources. These kinds of energy resources are considered as the most important factor of future development of appropriate power industry systems. The subject provides overview of practical application of modern technologies to guarantee the development of energetic systems.
- Syllabus of lectures:
1.Definition of basic kinds of energetic systems, characterization of its segments and relationships between each part of energetic system.
2. Historical aspects of contemporary European Community policy of energy
3. Aspects of EU policy of energy
4. Energy in production function
5. Structure of resources and consumption side of energy balance
6. Energy demanding of GDP
7. Methods of prediction in power industry, changes in consumer behavior.
8. Measurement and evaluation of electricity and gas in the Czech Republic
9. Mining, transport and use of oil and gas, advanced technologies and their economic aspects
10. Mining and use of coal, advanced technologies and their economic aspects
11. Basic features of particular nuclear power plant principles incl. it's fuel cycle.
12. Progresive technology in energy and transportation sectors
13. Actual questions about world energy sectors.
14. Summary, reserve
- Syllabus of tutorials:
1.Analysis of mining and energy commodity price progress.
2.Analysis of mining and energy commodity price progress.
3.Variants of complex thermal power plant retrofit.
4.Variants of complex thermal power plant retrofit.
5.Variants of complex thermal power plant retrofit.
6.Effectiveness of CHP (combined heat and power production).
7.Conceptual design of thermal power station and it's localization.
8.Conceptual design of thermal power station and it's localization.
9.Conceptual design of thermal power station and it's localization.
10.Integrated and non-waste energetic technologies.
11.Prognosis of development and practical use of progressive technologies.
12.Analysis of electricity generation development in CR by the year 2030.
13.Analysis of resources and consumption side of energy balance of CR and appropriate indexes by the year 2050.
14.Basic principles of Europe policy creation from viewpoint of sustainable development.
- Study Objective:
- Study materials:
1.Turner,C.: Energy Management Handbook. Lilburn USA, The Fairmont Press 1995
2.Janouch F., Schleicher S.: Energy for Sustainable Development. Karolinum Press 2005.
3.World Energy Outlook - 2007 Edition, OECD
4.Agency for the Cooperation of Energy. Working towards an internal energy market for the benefit of all EU consumers. Ljubljana, Slovenia : ACER, 2011. ISBN 978-92-95083-01-1.
- Further information:
- Time-table for winter semester 2021/2022:
Mon Tue Wed Thu FriroomJP:B5-576
Jugoslávských partyzánů 3
- Time-table for summer semester 2021/2022:
- Time-table is not available yet
- The course is a part of the following study plans:
- Electrical Engineering, Power Engineering and Management - Management of Power Eng. and Electr. (compulsory elective course)