Case Studies in Transportation
- Department Děčín
Simulation expert discussions on the topics - the impact of transport on the environment and the economy, energy, construction of transport infrastructure etc. The students will each lesson presented one current and the real issue, which solutions will have to think of each other. Each of them will be represent another role (public authorities, investors, carrier representative interest groups, residents, etc.).
demand for economy in transportation
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
Introduce students to the real connection between the main actors in the transport sector.
- Study materials:
Kunst, J., Eisler, E., Orava, F.: Ekonomika dopravního systému; Oeconomica. Praha, 2011.
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans:
- KOMBI navaz. mag. studium v 17-18 obor LA (compulsory elective course)
- KOMBI navaz. mag. studium v 18-19 obor LA (compulsory elective course)
- KOMBI navaz. mag. studium v 18-19 obor LA (skok z 1.r. do 2.r.) (compulsory elective course)
- KOMBI navaz. mag. studium v 19-20 obor LA (compulsory elective course)