Project Design K
- Garant předmětu:
- Michal Drahorád, Lukáš Vráblík
- Michal Drahorád, Josef Fládr, Marek Foglar, Radek Hájek, Hana Hanzlová, Roman Lenner, Jan Vítek, Lukáš Vráblík
- Department of Concrete and Masonry Structures
The content of the subject is the basic conceptual design of an engineering structure (bridge, underground structure, chimney, cooling tower, atypical building structure). The effort is to focus the student's work on the conceptual design of the loadbearing structure, variant solutions, including their preliminary analysis and subsequent selection of the final variant. The output of the design project is also a brief research study of literature dealing with the given studied issue. The tuition is in the form of consultations with the leading teacher.
Basic skills in designing of concrete structures, knowledge of structural mechanics.
- Syllabus of lectures:
There are no lectures in the subject.
- Syllabus of tutorials:
Teaching in a form individual consultation with chosen leading teacher.
- Study Objective:
Aim of the subject is to prepare students for analysis of actual problems in designing of real structures with a focus on a conceptual approach to the design and simplified verification in the initial stages of the designing.
- Study materials:
According to given assignment.
- Further information:
- Time-table for winter semester 2023/2024:
Mon Tue WedroomTH:B-784
Thákurova 7 (budova FSv)
- Time-table for summer semester 2023/2024:
- Time-table is not available yet
- The course is a part of the following study plans:
- Stavební inženýrství, obor Konstrukce a dopravní stavby (compulsory elective course, S1 recommendation)