- Garant předmětu:
- Department of Biomedical Informatics
The subject is focused on understanding students with object-oriented programming language Java. Builds on the knowledge gained in the course of programming in c #.
In the framework of exercises will be discussed the description of integrated environment, the structure of the programme and debugging and testing tasks, the commands of a programming language, design methodology algorithms, basic control structures, data types, memory management, design and the use of classes, the treatment of exceptions, introduction to user interfaces, technologies for creating the presentation layer of a program.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
1. Basic principles of the JAVA Virtual Machine architecture. Application, process, thread,
2. Object-oriented programming in Java.
3. Work with the development environment, debugging, testing, launching, refaktoring.
4. The language Basics: data types, control structures, objects (methods, properties).
5. Field collection (interface and collection types).
6. Genericita, exceptions, Inheritance.
7. Working with files.
8. Saving configuration, internationalization and localization, recording activities applications.
9. Multi-threaded applications.
10. Ccreation of graphical applications (GUI in Java, programs managed by the events, reactions to events).
11. The database in Java, Hibernate.
12. Introduction to Web applications.
13. Creation of documentation, archives. Test Driven Development and JUnit
14. The Midterm test
- Study Objective:
- Study materials:
HORSTMANN, Cay S. Core Java(TM): Fundamentals. 8. vyd. Boston: Prentice Hall, 2007. ISBN 0132354764.
HORSTMANN, Cay S. Core Java(TM): Advanced Features. 8. vyd. Boston:Prentice Hall, 2008. ISBN 0132354799.
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans:
- Biomedical Informatics - full-time study (compulsory elective course)