Computer Simulation in Industrial Ergnomics
- Garant předmětu:
- Department of Management and Economics
Human work must comply with certain aspects due to workers' health, safety and reasonable comfort. Mechanization of work processes, including mechanization, automation and robotics workstations provides a qualitatively new relationship between man and production. These fundamental changes caused a systematic approach to the study of human work. It was created a new science - ergonomics, whose charge is to study the system man - environment - machine. Ergonomics brings system approach to design of workplaces, working tools, machines, instruments and technologies and interdisciplinary coordination of biological, technical and psychosocial methods for research on human work. There are computer simulation tools, which deals this course. In practice we will mostly use software from Siemens company.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
1. Introduction to ergonomics, the emergence and development.
2. 2D simulation software and its use.
3. 3D simulation software and its use.
4. 3D simulation software and its use.
5. Types of ergonomics (physical, cognitive, organizational).
6. Special fields of ergonomics (musculoskeletal, psychosocial, rehabilitation).
7. Legislation on Ergonomics (laws on protection of public health, labor code, technical standards, regulation of the Ministry of Health).
8. RULA risk assessment methods.
9. REBA risk assessment methods.
10. Risk assessment methods - checklists to assess basic ergonomic criteria.
11. Ergonomic risk factors for each body part.
12. Approaches for design and assessment of ergonomic workplace.
13. Subjective assessment of musculoskeletal load at work.
14. Economic aspects of ergonomics.
- Study Objective:
To acquaint students with the possibilities of using computer simulation in industrial ergonomics.
- Study materials:
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans: