- Garant předmětu:
- Lenka Horáková, Jiří Hozman, Petr Kudrna, Evgeniia Mardanshina, Marek Piorecký, Jakub Ráfl, Jana Štěpanovská, Valeriia Trukhan, David Vrba, Jan Vrba
- Department of Biomedical Technology
Individual student projects at the end of bachelor studies. Topics are selected during the 5th term from a list. Bachelor thesis is defended at the end of the examination period. Bachelor thesis defence is a part of the state exam. Bachelor thesis can be written and defended either Czech or English. Students are supervised by a tutor during the above mentioned process.
Processing of requested work in writting and handover to lead of this work.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
During the term there are dedicated 8 hours every week for work under teacher supervising.
During the summer semester AY 2022/2023 there will be performed the following additional seminars:
1. Informations about all issues regarding the bachelor thesis and final state exams.
2. Presentations of aims, detailed timeschedule and expected outcomes of bachelor thesis
3. Detailed description of the bachelor thesis structure and formal requirements
4. Detailed description of the bachelor thesis presentation
5. Preliminary presentations of students
- Study Objective:
The main goal is to make an individual project at the end of the bachelor program when the student can demonstrate individual ability to resolve a specific problem, based on particular topic using knowledge acquired from previous study. Students will apply appropriate formats of presentation and writing (typographical conventions).
- Study materials:
 ISO 5966 Information and documentation - Guidelines for the presentation of technical reports
 ISO 7144 Documentation - Presentation of theses and similar documents
 ISO 2384 Documentation - Presentation of translations
 ISO 2145 Documentation - Numbering of divisions and subdivisions in written documents
 ISO 999 Information and documentation - Guidelines for the content, organization and presentation of indexes
 ISO 690 Information and documentation - Bibliographic references - Content, form and structure
 ISO 690-2 Information and documentation - Bibliographic references -
Part 2: Electronic documents or parts thereof
 English for doctors : authentic consulting, room activities for doctors, dentists, students and nurses with accompanying recorded material / Mária Györffy. - [Praha?] : Triton, 2001. - 226 s. : il. - ISBN 80-7254-203-6.
 Electronic information sources http://knihovny.cvut.cz - Encyclopedia of Medical Devices and Instrumentation - John G. Webster (authorized access via http://knihovny.cvut.cz)
- Time-table for winter semester 2022/2023:
- Time-table is not available yet
- Time-table for summer semester 2022/2023:
Tue Wed Thu Fri
- The course is a part of the following study plans:
- Biomedical Technician - full time study in English (compulsory course)