Hydraulic and Pneumatic Systems
- Garant předmětu:
- Antonín Bubák
- Antonín Bubák, Tomáš Krannich
- Antonín Bubák, Daniel Divíšek, Štěpán Fiala, Tomáš Krannich, Tomáš Lazák, Michal Straka
- Department of Production Machines and Equipment
Classification, principle and structure of hydraulic and pneumatic mechanisms (HPM). Transmission and conversion of energy. Design and function of hydraulic and pneumatic elements. Function of typical HPM. Proportional elements and their applications. Servomechanisms. Hydraulic and pneumatic drives. Assembly, operation and maintenance.
Ability to apply knowledge of mechanics and hydromechanics.
- assess the possibilities of typical hydraulic and pneumatic mechanisms and components
- calculate the quantities characterizing steady-state states and energy balance - propose adjustments to optimum solution.
- Syllabus of lectures:
Principle of operation of hydraulic and pneumatic mechanisms Realization of basic functions of hydraulic mechanisms Basic elements of hydraulic mechanisms
Characteristics of hydraulic elements
Control and regulation of hydraulic elements
Circuits of stationary equipment hydraulic motors
Circuits of hydraulic motors of mobile devices
Design of hydraulic drives
Proportional technique, servomechanisms
Realization of basic functions of pneumatic mechanisms Circuits of pneumatic motors
Installation and operation of hydraulic and pneumatic mechanisms
- Syllabus of tutorials:
Presentation of hydraulic drive and orientation measurements.
Monitoring of influence of operating conditions on results of orientation measurements Design and realization of structure for given duty cycle Design of hydraulic drive elements
Characteristics of throttle valves
Characteristics of pressure valves
Identification measurement of two-stage pressure valve Characteristics of source assemblies
Circuits with proportional switchboards
Changes in drive structures and impacts on energy balance Using simulation programs to optimize drives
- Study Objective:
Orientation in problems. Mastering the problems of design and optimization of typical hydraulic and pneumatic drives.
- Study materials:
- Time-table for winter semester 2023/2024:
Mon Tue Wed ThuroomHO:A-131b
Laboratoř hydrauliky a pneumatroomHO:A-136
Laboratoř hydrauliky a pneumatroomHO:A-131b
Laboratoř hydrauliky a pneumat
- Time-table for summer semester 2023/2024:
- Time-table is not available yet
- The course is a part of the following study plans:
- 10 121 NSTI VSZ 2012 základ (compulsory course in the program)