Programming for Web
- Department of Instrumentation and Control Engineering
Subject web page: http://iat.fs.cvut.cz/web/cv/en.htm
Full (at least 75%) seminar presence on seminars and successful project (any dynamic web page, depending on demanded classification) are needed.
- Syllabus of lectures:
1.Free-web servers, Internet free services. Repetition of basic html tags. Basic file formats - pdf, tex, graphics - jpeg, gif, archives - zip, tar, tgz.
2.html, xhtml, xml. Czech language encoding - CP1250, ISO-8859-2, unicode (UTF8 and UTF16). Greek symbols in html.
3.dynamic html, styles (css), plug-ins, images
4.Forms - post, get methods. Form submitting
8.php and its relation to perl, python, C and java. Basic principles of php programming.
9.php - get and post methods, transfer formats
10.php - calculations, functions, procedures, processing of uploaded files.
11.php - graphs, libraries of applications
12.SQL, MySQL functions and their use in php programming
13. Web applications.
- Syllabus of tutorials:
1. Web server user account, simple html page.
2. Greek letters, symbols and indexes on web pages.
3. css introduction.
4. Discussion of individual projects.
8. Basic programming in php.
9. php - use of get and post
10. php - calculations, functions, procedures, server files.
11. php - examples from internet
12. SQL, MySQL functions
13. Work on projects
14. Work on projects, classification of projects
- Study Objective:
create interactive web pages
- Study materials:
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans: