Team Software Project 1
- Garant předmětu:
- Department of Software Engineering
In this course, students work on a complex team project applying all the knowledge obtained in the BIE-SI1.2 course. There are no lectures and no seminars/tutorials in this course. This course is to be enrolled in parallel with BIE-SI1.2 course.
The requirements are the same as for course BIE-SI1.2.
- Syllabus of lectures:
There are no lectures.
- Syllabus of tutorials:
There are no seminars/tutorials. There are only 3 presentations of the intermediate results of the project.
- Study Objective:
Get deeper practice in software development process applied on a more complex team projects.
- Study materials:
The study materials are the same as for course BIE-SI1.2, with addition of any materials needed for the project.
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans:
- Bachelor branch Security and Information Technology, in English, 2015-2020 (elective course)
- Bachelor branch Web and Software Engineering, spec. Software Engineering, in English, 2015-2020 (compulsory course of the branch)
- Bachelor branch Computer Science, in English, 2015-2020 (elective course)
- Bachelor branch Computer Science, in English, 2015-2020 original version (elective course)