- Department of Cybernetics
The aim of this course is to get the students knowledgeable to work in teams. How to manage the team and methodology of the team work will be guided by specialists from the industry during lectures. Students will be working on real problems during labs.
Knowledge and skills to solve problems in a form of independent projects in a particular branch of the deparments of Cybernetics, Control Engineering and Measurement. A successful defense of a selected project
is required to finished the subject.
- Syllabus of lectures:
Seven two-hours lectures during the semester
1. Project management problem and its control
2. Methods and tools for controlling the project
3. Planning and controlling the project
4. Managing the team project
5. Tools supporting team projects
6. Integrated project management
7. Summary (spare space)
- Syllabus of tutorials:
Project work in small teams (4-5 students) with presentation showing the achieved results at the end of semester
- Study Objective:
To acquire knowledge of team work and experience in methodology of project management within solution of a technically oriented problem with a team consiting of four or more students.
- Study materials:
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans: