Multimedia Signals Transmission
- Garant předmětu:
- Václav Žalud
- Václav Žalud
- Department of Radioelectronics
Generalized communication system scheme. Extended knowledges in radio transmitters and radio receivers. Radio transmitters and receivers system design. Satellite communication systems. Public cellular radiotelephone systems. Terrestrial and satellite digital broadcasting. Analog and digital radiorelay systems. Metallic communication systems. Noncoherent and coherent optoelectronic communication systems. Modulation and multiplexing in optoelectronic systems. Cable television networks, interactive television systems. Mobile radiocomunications development trends. Electromagnetic compatibility.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
- Study materials:
 Dobeš, J.- Žalud, V.: Moderní radiotechnika. BEN, naklad. technické literatury, Praha 2006.
 Sun, Y.: Wireless Communications - Circuits and Systems. London, IEE Press 2004.
 Tatipamula M.: Multimedia Communications Networks: Technologies and Services. Artech House, London 1998.
 Calhoun, G. M.: Third Generation Wireless Systems: Post Shannon Signal Architecture. Artech House, Boston 2003.
- Time-table for winter semester 2022/2023:
Tue Wed Thu Fri
- Time-table for summer semester 2022/2023:
- Time-table is not available yet
- The course is a part of the following study plans:
- Doctoral studies, daily studies (compulsory elective course)
- Doctoral studies, combined studies (compulsory elective course)
- Doctoral studies, structured daily studies (compulsory elective course)
- Doctoral studies, structured combined studies (compulsory elective course)