Accounting for management
- Department of Economics, Management and Humanities
The principles of managerial accounting. Relations to the organisational structure of the enterprise and to the production process. Budgets, use for management. Calculations and cost analyses. Productivity and measurement of productivity in the production process. The managerial information systems.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
- Study materials:
1. Brealey, R.A., Myers, S.C.: Principles of Corporate Finance. McGraw-Hill.
2. Stephen, A.R., Randolph W.W., Bradford D.: Fundamentals of
Corporate Finance Standard Edition. McGraw-Hill. 2005
3. Ray, H.G., Eric W.N.:Managerial Accounting, 10th Edition,Irwin/McGraw-Hill, 2002
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans: