Partial Differential Equations
- Department of Mathematics
Problems in partial differential equations of mathematical physics. Initial and boundary value problems. The method of characteristic functions, integral form and numerical methods.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
- Study materials:
1. Richard Haberman: Elementary Applied Partial Differential Equations. Prentice Hall, 1997.
2. Jeffrey Rauch: Partial Differential Equations. Springer, 1997.
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans: