Photometry and Colorimetry
- The course cannot be taken simultaneously with:
- Photometry and Colorimetry (-P15FAK)
- The course is a substitute for:
- Photometry and Colorimetry (XP15FAK)
- Garant předmětu:
- Department of Electrical Power Engineering
Principle of photometric methods. Standards of luminance and luminous flux. Receivers of radiation and modification of their characteristics. Photometric distance. Measurement of light source parameters.
Luminaire parameters. Measuring of indoor lighting systems. Measuring of outdoor luminance and illuminance. Colour vision theory. Chromaticity. Colour. Colorimeter space. Colour rendering-index. Chromaticity system.Diagram of chromatic. Colorimeter. Spectroscop.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
- Study materials:
Lighting handbook. Ill. Eng. Society of North America. Ninth Edition. ISBN 0-87995-150-8. New York 2000.
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans: