- Garant předmětu:
- Department of Management and Economics
Ergatic concept of the anthropological systems. Systemic and complex concept of the resolution making and the management. Using and respecting synergy effect. Criteria and parameters of the subsystems and theirs elements. Theirs relationships and efect from the athropological point of view. Ergatical design methods. Analyzing and assesing systems. Technical, psychological, social, egonomical and ecological aspect of the ergatics.
Teaching takes place through regular consultations. Requirements are specified for the test course syllabus
- Syllabus of lectures:
Ergatics man - machine - environment systém. Model of health hazard. Man - physiologi-cal, psychological, social and mental parameters. Machine - dimensional design, controls and communicatioal equipment, tools, device, workequipment, aesthetic design. Environment - lighting, radiation, noise, vibrations, climatic conditions, coloured design, physical, psychical and mental stress. Safety and workhygiene. Risk evaluation. Human environment. Ergatics project engineering. HODERG metod.
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
- Study materials:
1. Chundela, L.: Ergonomie, skripta FS ČVUT, 2005
2. Chundela, L.: Strojírenská ergonomie - příklady, skripta FS ČVUT, 2005
3. Grandjean, E.: Ergonomics and Health in modern Office, London TF, 1984
4. Gilbertová S., Matoušek O.: Ergonomie, GRADA Publishing, Praha 2002
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans: